Prominent Authority and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Gregory Buford Specializes in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures.
A nationally recognized judge for the Miss America Foundation and media and industry darling, Dr. Buford has been a featured expert on numerous television talk shows, plastic surgery websites, books, magazines, and newspapers. He has published several leading white papers on plastic surgery, and is a premier expert trainer in the industry, leading CME courses and training seminars.
Dr. Buford is a top resource for patients who expect the very best from their cosmetic plastic surgery experience. He boasts a long list of accolades and accreditations, including features in Vogue Magazine, ABCNews.com, e!news online, RealSelf.com, Plastic Surgery Advisor, FOX television affiliates, healthology.com and emedicine.com as a respected industry resource for professional advice and training on cosmetic plastic surgery and injectables such as BOTOX®, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM®. And above all, he holds extensive client testimonial support, illustrating his ability to connect not only with media and industry power brokers, but everyday patients like you.
Dr. Buford is a published author and recently released his second book, Eat, Drink, Heal, a book focused on surgical nutrition for optimal healing that will help both doctors and patients alike.
Already receiving acclaim from fellow physicians, Eat, Drink, Heal is not your average diet book—and Dr. Buford hopes it can help empower patients to be proactive in their health and healing.
Dr. Buford is a graduate of the Baker/Stuzin/Baker Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Miami, making him one of the few cosmetic Plastic Surgeons in the Rocky Mountain Region to complete formal post-graduate training. Dr. Buford holds higher degrees from the Georgetown University School of Medicine and the University of California, San Diego. In 2006, the Consumers’ Research Council of America named him one of “America’s Top Surgeons.” He is a native of Portland, Oregon who currently lives and works in the Denver area. Time away from his practice is spent writing, cooking, and enjoying Colorado’s abundant outdoor pastimes.
So when it comes to choosing the right cosmetic Plastic Surgeon for you…there’s no need to look any further. Let Dr. Gregory Buford help you love the skin you’re in again.
- Board Certified ~ American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow ~ American College of Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Residency ~ Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship ~ Plastic Surgery Associates
- General Surgery Residency ~ Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Doctor of Medicine Degree ~ Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts Degree ~ University of California, San Diego
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ Voluma XC
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ Perlane®
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ Restylane®
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ Xeomin
- Nationally Recognized Trainer and Consultant ~ Dysport
- Director, BOTOX® Cosmetic National Training Center
- Member, VASER National Physician Training Panel
- Lumenis Laser National Training Center
- One of 27 Voluma Master Trainers chosen for the North American VOLUMA Master Training Program
- One of Ten Sculptra Master Trainers chosen for the North American Train the Trainer Program
- Advisory Board for The Aesthetic Guide
- Advisory Board for Modern AestheticsMagazine
- Gehrson Lehman Group (GLG) Leader, in top 5% of North American Consultants to the financial industry
- Named one of America’s Top Surgeons in the 2008 Guide to America’s Top Surgeons
- Official Plastic Surgeon to the Miss Colorado Pageant
- Official Plastic Surgery Consultant to the ALICE 105.9 FM Morning Show
- Frequent guest on FOX Good Day Colorado